Here in America we are celebrating Thanksgiving today. I’m hoping that it is, or has been a very blessing filled day for all of you. Things have been pretty stressful lately, but I realized that I have ALOT to be thankful for! 🙂 In my personal life, as well as my pro life ministry! Here are a few examples. Within the last year:
- I have connected with other post abortive siblings and been able to speak freely about my pain and others
- I attended a retreat exclusively for siblings like us, through the generosity of several sponsors
- I have written a reflection and had it shared literally worldwide
- I have made many new pro life friends
- I have been blessed to be able to share my story so publicly, despite using an acronym (see my reflection called: Susi O Fanabba Vs Renee, if this confuses you). So many have had to (or chosen to) keep silent for so long.
- I have been respected by most on both sides of the issue, as I share my story.
And thank you to all who are visiting my blog and/or supporting me in any way. I long for the day when there are many more resources available for our healing. Peace be with you all 🙂